Health, Safety and Environmental Policy Statement:
Refinery Specialties, Inc . (RSI) shall implement measures to protect the health and safety and welfare of our employees, customers, public and the environment.Â It is the policy of RSI to conduct its business in a manner consistent with all applicable health, safety and environmental laws and regulations.Â RSI strives for continuous improvement in our health, safety and environmental performance.Â We firmly believe this commitment adds value to our employees, shareholders and customers.Â In furtherance of this policy the company shall:
- Comply with all applicable health, safety and environmental laws and regulations.
- Implement safe work procedures and provide training to managers and employees.
- Ensure that all employees, contract employees, and subcontractors are aware of their role and responsibility to fulfill and sustain RSIâ€™s health, safety and environmental procedures and policy.
- Protect the environment through spill prevention and minimization programs.
- Require all employees to advise management of any existing or potential health, safety and environmental situation that could place employees, the public and/or the company at risk.
- Provide appropriate resources and tools to implement the requirements of this policy.